Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy 6th Monthsary


i used to tell myself
i am not sad
i just dont have any reason to be happy

but then you came...

you have given me dreams
dreams you slowly pull out of my head and turned it in to reality

you have given me inspiration
inspiration that i can do anything and that i cant do anything wrong

you have given me strength
strength to protect everything i care for

you have given me security
security that makes me sleep soundly

you have given me peace
peace that washed my bitterness away

you have given me laughter
laughter that it brings back the child within me

you have given me friendship
friendship that i know i can always count on

you have given me hope
hope that there is still beauty and goodness in this world

you have given me happiness
happiness i never thought was possible

i know that this is already a re-post...but for me...after 6 months...it has more meaning to me now :))

aaminin ko, hindi naging madali ang anim na buwan nating pagsasama...

maraming di naniwala
maraming kumontra
maraming masasakit na salita ang nabitawan

at kahit tayo...marami ding hindi pagkakaintindihan...

pero alam mo...

dahil sa mga pinagdaanan natin...

MAS LALO KITANG MINAHAL!!!

I LOVE YOU JEAN! HAPPY 6TH MONTHSARY TO US *HUGS*

No comments: