Sunday, December 7, 2008

i am not perfect!



nobody is perfect...this is a very famous cliche...well let me add something...nobody is close from perfect




being perfect is being God, being close to perfect is being close to becoming a God...so in my opinion, both do not exist in this world.




as a child, i was a loser...i was an anti-social. i have this imaginary friends that keep me company whenever i feel sad. i insist that they take me to their world since i do not belong here. there was even a time that i curse God because i feel like that world is against me...wala naman kasi talaga akong matatawag noon na kaibigan, both my parents are always busy, my brother thinks of me as a competition, im not good looking, i suck at sports because i am fat...i was a loser




during my teenage years, i was a wannabe! sa class namin, i was unpopular most of the times. ano nga lang ba alam ko? i was good at nothing...always an underachiever...




i have this friend, i'll call him pedro parkero (kung mababasa ito ng mga HS classmate ko, give-away itong nickname niya), i was always behind his shadows. siya ang idol ko noon. matalino, kilala ng lahat ng teacher, gwapo, crush ng buong campus, madaming kaibigan, siya ang pinaka-cool sa amin...at ako? ako ang dakila niyang sidekick...kung asan siya, andun ako, para akong buntot ng aso...




ngayong nasa college na ako, not much has changed, got dismissed from my college, cant get to the course that i really like, graduating with no honors blah blah blah... maybe the only difference now is that im so used to being a loser, manhid na ako...




I AM NOT PERFECT...so please...dont take it against me...i feel empty right now...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

well, it seems like losers attract. i love you!